- Login to Bongo4U Admin Mode and go to the page that you want to add the Slideshow to by clicking on that page's link in the navigation.
- Once you are on the correct page, hover your mouse over the "Page Menu" link located near the top of the page. The Page Menu will appear.
- Hover over the "Add to This Page" option and a sub-menu will appear.
- Click on the "Slideshow Plus" option on the sub-menu. This will add a Slideshow Plus block to the bottom of the page. You are NOT done yet.
- You need to prepare each slideshow image by resizing and cropping them all to be the same size. Select one of the sizes for the "Display Size" parameter at the top of the Slideshow block, then resize each of your images to be exactly this size, before uploading them into the Slideshow block. Instructions: Photo Resizing & Cropping Help
- For each image that you want to upload into your slideshow, click one of the [Browse Images] buttons. In the pop-up window, click the "Upload" tab and follow the simple instructions. By default, the slideshow form contains fields for up to five images. If you need more images, just click the "Add More Images" link, which will add fields for five more images each time it is clicked, up to a maximum of 40 images in a slideshow. Repeat for each image you wish to add to this slideshow.
- When you are done uploading images, you may optionally adjust any of the slideshow block's parameters at the top, or just take the defaults.
- If you enable the Captions option, then you will be able to enter a Caption phrase for each image.
- If you enable the Links option, then you will be able to enter a clickable Link URL for each image.
- When you are finished, press the [Save Changes] button. This creates your slideshow at the bottom of the current page.
Note 1: If you receive an error after pressing [Save Changes] then the error messages will tell you which images are the wrong size. Resize those images and re-upload them into the Slideshow block before continuing. Do NOT bypass the inconsistent size error.
Note 2: How to resize and/or crop your photos before uploading into a Slideshow: Photo Resizing & Cropping Help
To move the Slideshow Plus block to the desired location on the page, refer to the "How do I change the order of blocks on a page" entry.
To add or replace Slideshow Images (i.e. update an existing Slideshow), refer to the "How do I add or replace Slideshow Images" entry.