This section will cover your first steps to creating your Bongo4U website.
- How do I login to Admin Mode?
To login to Admin Mode, enter the URL or address of your website into your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox,Opera, etc.) and add "/bongo4u" onto the end of your URL. For example, if your website is www.example.com then you would go to www.example.com/bongo4u to login to your Admin Mode. This will display a small Login Form near the top of the home page of your website. Enter your Bongo4U user-ID and password into this form and click the [Login] button. You will now be able to update existing pages, add new pages, and make other changes and enhancements to your website.Link to this answer
- How Do I Add More Admin Usernames
If your admin username is the Site Owner or if it has the "User Account Administrator (Add/Edit/Delete Users)" privilege, then you can login to your site's admin area and create new admin accounts for your site.
After you login, hover over the Page Menu, then over "My Site..." and click the "Add New User" option.
Enter this person's email address, name, etc., and give them the desired access privileges (e.g. can update pages, can update products, etc.). Click the [Save Changes] button when you are done and the new username will be created.
- If you are adding a user who already has access to a different Bongo4U site, the system will detect this after you enter their email address (the first field), and will let you link that username to your site without having to re-enter their username, first name, last name, etc. However, you will still be able to specify the access permissions that they should have to your site.
- The username that you specify must be unique across all Bongo4U sites.
- Is there a session time-out?
Yes. For security reasons, there is a session time-out feature when you are logged into Admin Mode. If you leave your Admin Mode session idle for a long period of time (e.g. more than an hour), then your Admin Mode session will expire and you will be viewing your website in "public mode" when you click your next link. Simply login to Admin Mode again to resume editing your website.Link to this answer